Register online for the PDT 2020 congress
Regular fees after Earlybird: 590€
On site registration: 690€
Regular fees after Earlybird: 390€
On site registration: 490€
Included in your registration
• Welcome cocktail
• Access to all sessions (oral and posters)
• The detailed program and the congress pack
• Coffee breaks for the duration of the congress
• Lunches for the first three days (2 seated meals and 1 lunch buffet).
• A tasting visit of the Cover Market, on October 27 or 28.
• Registration for the gala evening
Lunch for the fourth day is optional, you can reserve your lunchbag when registering
Registration opens Wednesday March 25, 2020
Early Birds until Tuesday September 1, 2020.
Overview of the different registration fees
Earlybirds fees - VAT included,
Regular fees - VAT included
On site fees - VAT included
|Optional lunch bag|
Tasting visit of the Cover Market – discovery tour and taste
To welcome you and initiate the discovery of the city of Nancy we invite you to discover the large central market with a gourmet visit. During one of the two sessions, October 27 or 28, from 06:30 PM to 09:00 PM. A meeting point will be given at the conference venue, a person will accompany you to the covered market. You can also go directly to the main entrance of the market 52 Rue Saint-Dizier, 54000 Nancy (itinerary)
- Fisrt session: Tuesday, October, 27th, from 6.30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Second session: Wednesday, october 28th, from 6.30 p.m. to 9 p.m
It is often through the markets that the visitor, tourist or newcomer, begins his initiatory journey of local gastronomy. We come to smell local products: fruits and vegetables, cold cuts, jams, pâtés and other cheeses. It takes the measure of the art of living of a region.
Strolling through the aisles, we measure the interest of locals for good food, we discover, imagine, taste!
Participation included in your registration fee
The PDT 2020 conference Gala dinner will be held at the Grands Salons of Nancy City Hall, an emblematic place of the city, full of charm.
In the program of this evening we propose you:
- A welcome cockail
- A dinner to savor the French gastronomy,
- A musical entertainment by a group
A photographer will also be present to immortalize your evening, take the opportunity to make some photos with your colleagues!
The Grands Salons at the Hotel de Ville is accessible via Place Stanislas. From the balconies you can enjoy a breathtaking view to take some pictures!
Address : 1 Place Stanislas, 54000 Nancy
Participation included in your registration fee
For the last day of the congress, Friday October 30, which ends at the end of the morning, we propose you book a lunch bag with our caterer. Each lunch bag includes five pieces: 4 salted pieces, 1 sweet piece as well as a bottle of water (0.50cl). You can enjoy it at the congress venue.
Lunch bag content:
– Italian salad
– Nordic chicken bread, curry
– Pretzel and smoked salmon
– Cake ham
– Bottle of water
18,00€ VAT included
You can reserve your lunch bag at the same time as you register for the congress!
Registration is confirmed upon receipt of payment.
You can pay by:
• Purchase order
Please make sure your purchase order includes the following information: participant’s full name, name of the Event, order reference number, amount to be paid, complete billing address and the VAT number (if applicable).
Purchase orders may be sent by post to:
– PROGEPI EVENTS, 1, rue Grandville 54001 Nancy, France,
– or by email to: email@example.com
• Bank transfer
Please include the following information in the bank references section: participant’s full name, the name of the Event, the order reference number and PROGEPI EVENTS. All bank charges and applicable fees are the responsibility of the sender. Please ensure that your payment includes all additional and applicable transfer fees, including those of the receiving bank. Bank transfers should be made payable to:
– PROGEPI EVENTS
– Bank name: CREDIT AGRICOLE
– Bank address (branch): Agence Trois Maisons, 54000 Nancy, France
– IBAN: FR76 1610 6700 2086 46 91 4909 523
– Swift code: AGRIFRPP861
• Check (only for Participants residing in France)
Checks should be made payable to PROGEPI. Please include the following information on the back of the check: participant’s full name, name of the Event and the order reference number. Checks should be sent by post to:
– PROGEPI EVENTS, 1 rue Grandville, 54001, Nancy, France
• Credit card, secure online payment
Secure payment online. For more information please contact: PROGEP ‘EVENTS mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +33 3-72 74 38 88
Please note that payment on site or by cash won’t be acceptable.
Any cancellation request must be sent in writing (by mail or e-mail), according the following terms and conditions (for more details – avec lien vers le doc mis à jour)
– Cancellation up to 45 working days prior to the first day of the Event: half of your registration will be refunded
– Cancellation less than 44 working days prior to the first day of the Event: – no refund will be issued, excep in case of force majeure or other event beyond the control of the participant (with reasonable verification).
Sponsorship and partnership
No sponsorship service can be canceled or reimbursed once the reservation form and / or registration have been completed. Therefore, the amount corresponding to the selected services is due.
PROGEP‘ EVENTS 1, rue Grandville 54001 NANCY, FRANCE – email : email@example.com – Consult our Terms and Conditions: TOS