The PDT-PDD 2020 congress will be held exceptionally as virtual congress
Dear Attendees, dear Colleagues,
The novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) pandemic has become a major health issue all over the World that troubles international congresses. Considering its global impact on travel and to protect the health and safety of all participants, the Organizing Committee of PDT-PDD 2020 has decided to transform this congress into a special, exclusively digital edition. In co-organization, the Nancy (SFPMed & Progepi) and Munich teams work together to ensure the holding of this edition as an e-congress.
The e-congress PDT2020 will
- be free of charge, but a registration will be mandatory
- be restricted to two days: Thursday and Friday, November 5 and 6, 2020
- have contributions of 15 (12+3) min (invited), 10 (7+3) min (regular) and 3 min (“single slide poster”). Presentation style will be announced later.
- have all contributions visible for 2 weeks for all registered participants
- give already submitted abstracts priority, if confirmed until September 13
- accept new submissions thereafter, as long as slots are available
For all further information, please visit www.PDT-2020.com
The classic rhythm will re-start again in 2022, with the next editions will be held in Nancy in 2022 and in Kochel in 2024.
If you have already submitted an abstract, you will soon get a personalized email, asking you to confirm or decline your contribution. Please do so as soon as possible, so that we can design the final program.
For people already registered for the PDT-PDD 2020 congress, we will refund your registration. You will be contacted in early September to make the refund. For any request contact email@example.com
For any questions about the virtual edition do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoping to “see” you in November
The organizing committee